Sunday 20 November 2011

Training commences tomorrow

Now I have taken the plunge I have decided the training starts tomorrow.  No time like the present!

So I will take my flu riden body on its usual daily commute with the aim to go straight into the gym when I get to work at 6.30am.  Thought it best to start with some Ab work, having looked in the mirror they seem to be the only part of me that cycling has not managed to impact in any way??  unfortunately they are probably the bit that needed it most.

All great trainers reckon all great success stems froma  strong core so thats where I am starting.

As for today, well its Sunday so that means a lazing, a gentle walk with the kids and a MASSIVE sunday roast, Happy Days!!!

If you want to try a beauitiful Roast chicken try this.  takes a few hours but well worth it!!
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/9785/roast-chicken-with-butternut-squash-chorizo-and-ch

No comments:

Post a Comment